Proton Exora Car Review is fully displayed here. Proton Holdings Berhad (Proton) as a manufacturer of Proton brand vehicles has launched the New Proton Exora 2020 which is equipped with the concept of ‘Intelligence That Moves’ or intelligence that brings change to show not only its smart features but also the best performance and spaciousness in its class that offers cargo up to seven adults.
The facelifted version of the Proton Exora was officially launched with external and internal updates, including a smart infotainment system, ‘Hi Proton’, similar to the previous facelift models, the Iriz and Persona.
The unique sales value for the Proton Exora is in relation to its spacious environment. This aspect has driven the sales of the Proton Exora and the runner remains till this day. There is no space reduction in any of the Proton Exora updates to match buyers ’ expectations.
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGN
Best performance and spaciousness in its class offering accommodations for up to seven adults. This Exora is also equipped with a smart infotainment system that makes Proton, the manufacturer to introduce the first feature set for its market segment. On the Premium 1.6T variant, the built-in eSIM card ensures there is a portable electrical connection to provide the best and unrivaled multimedia experience.
Further features offered in this variant are music streaming applications, online navigation, and weather updates which can be accessed via a seven-inch touch screen with color display. The system connects smartphones and serves as a mirror for Android phones.
In addition, voice recognition applications are also offered and can be accessed by simply using the keyword “Hi Proton”. It is the beginning of the use of various functions by simply operating voice commands to go through detailed searches such as selecting a song and finding a way. This function also allows drivers to focus on their driving while searching in a safe way.
The combination of a new meter that provides a clear view of the information provided on the meter display is also important. Frameless rear-view mirrors also designed for a wider view to see other road users in addition to the spaciousness of the permanent interior space.
Besides that, a new antenna has been matched with a black exterior roof panel to look sportier while a new color, Rosewood Maroon, enables the MPV stand out more no matter where you drive it. In the interior, the new upholstery design adds a touch of luxury and further enhances the comfort of the seats.
This MPV type car is complete with security technology combined with amenities such as rear parking sensors and reversing cameras. Storage space is also quite large and plentiful. As we reckon, there are 10 cup holder compartments in the Proton Exora along with a water hanger. A nice touch for a local image model.
As a C -segment MPV, the rear cargo space on the Proton Exora is certainly ample. For reference, the cargo space of the Proton Exora is 132L. The third-row seats can be folded to reserve more space.
This model is the only MPV model in its class that is equipped with a 1.6-liters turbocharged engine. With 140PS at 5,000 rpm and 203Nm of torque from 2,000-4,000 rpm, this Exora is capable of responding quickly to any drive performed. Speed is matched to ensure comfortable handling whereas Proton’s chassis engineers have changed the drive and handling to provide a good balance of handling and comfortable driving.
Still retains the same safety features, with two front airbags, electronic stability control (ESC), all-around disc brakes, anti-lock brakes (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD), front belt with function to tighten, reverse camera, and rear parking sensors.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PROTON EXORAS?
Proton Exora car review also talks about its advantages.
- Large Size
– Body size of Exora is really huge and beautiful. Every swing while driving and moving feels very confident. The large size also makes it a rideable car for one large family.
- Spacious Space
– The spacious space provides different comfort especially for long journeys when compared to the small and narrow space.
- Proton Handling
– There is no denying to the advantages of technology by proton handling. The pleasure of holding the steering wheel while driving is indescribably easy and comfortable. The condition of the tires that properly grip the road is also very convincing.
- Air-conditioned Cold
– The air-conditioned atmosphere is also very cold. For the rear seats, the Exora provides a foreign blower that can be set to a speed of 1 to 4. The time required to cool is also very fast. It is an advantage for the passengers in the back.
– The presence of a very elegant and sporty look for this C segment MPV model is the most attractive. The noticeable appearance is the rear visual, taking on the same concept as the Iriz facelift, which is a black boot door panel with ‘TURBO’ and ‘EXORA’ badges in the left and right corners, which was originally introduced in the 2017 facelift edition of the CFE model, i.e. the clear type.
– The front look is now more sporty and aggressive with no chrome finish when the grille part is completely darkened. The front bumper is also the same, only given a black finish on the bottom edge diffuser, including the skirt. Conventional antennas are replaced with shark fin antennas.
- Save Petrol
– For a large and comfortable MPV, it can be said to be very fuel-efficient compared to other MPV models.
There are 5 attractive colors offered namely Ruby Red, Snow White, Indiana Gray, Coca Gray, and the latest color Rosewood Maroon.
In conclusion, there is a relatively high demand for the Proton Exora. No matter what, the Proton Exora is still able to become a segment champion in the Proton Automotive Industry. What’s your view on this Proton Exora car review? Share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Best regards from Sales Advisor Website.